Tuesday, August 31, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. My kids suddenly have potty mouths. I am too ashamed to even begin to give you an example of what has come out of both of their mouths this week (keep in mind it’s only Tuesday).

2. School starts one week from today.

3. This past weekend I took the kids to my Sister’s house and we went to our first ever Watermelon Festival. Yeehaw!

4. I don’t really have much to say today so this week’s 10 maybe pretty short.

5. Sav has been paci free for a week now. She only cried the first day during nap time but quickly stopped. She doesn’t even ask for it at night.

6. Caedmon on the other hand has done well around us not to suck his thumb; however, he’s confessed that he’s been cheating at night. I’m not surprised by this.

7. I was useless Sunday. I did shower, do two loads of laundry, unload the dishwasher, and make 3 meals and a few snacks but other than that we watched entirely too much television and I pretty much read an entire book.

8. Can you believe tomorrow is the first day of September? That means just under four months until Christmas. Oh.my.goodness.

9. Oh if we are friends on Facebook…I deactivated myself (not deleted, just deactivated). Sorry friends. Other than this blog, I’m going to disconnect from the world wide web for a while.

10. I think I need some retail therapy.

4 comments:

Erica Walters said...

Yea S on the no-paci for a week..that's a big step! Oh, and don't feel bad about the potty mouth. I think that's just something kids do. Chris asked me just the other day where the boys get such violent things that they say..haha:)

Graceandjoelroberts said...

Good for you for disconnecting. FB is like an addiction, I'm trying to limit myself to blogging! The ridiculous part is its hard to stop fb!

Jenn Sugg said...

The Watermelon Festival was better than just a yeehaw :-) It would have been better if swimming would have worked out, maybe next time. Thanks for coming to visit!

brrr1984 said...

I wish I had your courage to disconnect... But somedays it is my ONLY link to the outside world (other than my husband who I love dearly but can be rather boring compared to the gossip on FB)

How is your dad?