Toy Story seemed to be a big hit at the sleep over last Friday night. We're excited to see Toy Story 3 in the theater when it comes out in June, but I never expected my children to love the toys so much.
Joel is a big Toy Story fan...Buzz, Woody, Slinky the Dog...he's got it and he was nice enough to share with Caedmon and Sav. I definitely see Toy Story toys in our future; God knows I'm done with the Thomas the Train trains. Cars and Princesses are still okay, but I'm just over trains for some reason.
Joel is a big Toy Story fan...Buzz, Woody, Slinky the Dog...he's got it and he was nice enough to share with Caedmon and Sav. I definitely see Toy Story toys in our future; God knows I'm done with the Thomas the Train trains. Cars and Princesses are still okay, but I'm just over trains for some reason.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also, if anyone has a Cinderella DVD their kids have outgrown, I'll happily buy it from you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caedmon's whining has been at an all time high lately. After numerous warnings and threats last night, I had to take the punishment to a different level. When I told Caedmon it was time for bed he began whining. So I stood my ground and followed through with my threats. When I came into his room after tucking Savannah into bed, he apologized. Then he followed it up with "I've lost my heart." {oh my, how that broke my heart} I pulled him into my lap and squeezed him tight. I wanted to give into him and kiss him and tickle him and let him have his Leapster back, but I couldn't do that. I had to stand my ground if he is to ever take me seriously. Even though he lost his heart and I had mine broken, I followed through with all of his punishments.
This morning I asked him if he had found his heart, to which he replied "I found half of it." So I am working on earning back the other half. Which is just so crazy to me...he's the one in trouble, he should be earning back my heart - but boy, we all know that isn't how it works when you are a mother!
No comments:
Post a Comment