We (both Matt & I) spaced on the fact that today is Pajama Day at school. Regardless that the preschool sent home two reminders, placed a reminder on the classroom door and I wrote it on the calendar last week.
My poor baby is at school without his pajamas on while the rest of his class ohhhhs and ahhhs over everyone else's pajamas.
Matt's on his way home to grab a pair and take them back to him. This is the kind of thing I try so hard not to do; not to forget the little things.
3 comments:
If this is the first time someone has had to run home because you forgot PJ Dayy, or show-n-tell, or some other crazy day that they've been looking forward to FOR-EV-ER...then you guys are doing awesome.
He'll be fine once he's all PJ'ed up. :-)
Better that than the day I took Aiden in his PJ's just to find out that pajama day was the next week. Poor kid just stood there in his footie PJ's.
Everyone forgets something like this at some point. Don't sweat it - seriously. This is not the biggest screw-up you'll make as a parent. : ) Doesn't that make you feel better?
Post a Comment