1. Possessive. That was another word for Savannah this past weekend. Our neighbor (and friend) went into labor early Sunday morning; their 3 y/o daughter spent most of Sunday with us. Caedmon was in heaven. Savannah not so much. Poor girl just wasn't having any of it. Everything was "my mommy, my Molly, my Caedmon, my dolly, my wand, mine, mine, mine". Heck, I think she would have even called the new baby hers if I would have let her.
2. Welcome to the neighborhood Miss Isabella Grace; all 5lbs 11 oz of a healthy baby girl with lots of blonde hair!
3. My kids find something hilarious in saying the word pussycat. We can thank the movie The Wild for that.
2. Welcome to the neighborhood Miss Isabella Grace; all 5lbs 11 oz of a healthy baby girl with lots of blonde hair!
3. My kids find something hilarious in saying the word pussycat. We can thank the movie The Wild for that.
4. My Brother in law's mother was diagnosed with Breast Cancer within the last month and she'll be having surgery this Wednesday. Keep her in your prayers.
5. Ugh taxes. I did ours this weekend. Yuck, yuck, yuck. I knew there was a reason why I had procrastinated doing them. I was pretty certain we would owe since I had done the egg donation thing. Luckily we set aside enough money from that to cover what we owe to the Federal Gov't. By some miracle we're getting a refund from the State....so we came out ahead (err sort of) but it was NO WHERE near the refund we got last year. Sucky taxes!!!!!
6. Dude, when is 90210 and Vampire Diaries starting back up? I'm going through teenage drama withdrawal. Actually that's not true, I get plenty of that from watching 16 and Pregnant and The Real World.
7. Is it me or are The Real World seasons just getting worse and worse? These people are just lame. Sadly I can't stop watching no matter how boring it gets.
8. How could I forget this? It should have been my #1 this week. Caedmon made his bed. I can't believe it. I didn't even ask him to. Sunday he told me "I fixed my covers, see mom". I mean the sheet wasn't pulled up and the covers weren't perfect, but he literally pulled his quilt to the head of the bed and covered his pillows with it. Now, if I can teach him to fold clothes and run the vaccum.
9. We may have had ice cream for dinner last night, the whole family. As we're about 3/4 of the way through Caedmon reminded us that "Doc B says we have to eat healthy". Matt may have made him promise to never tell Doc B we had ice cream for dinner.
10. Matt worked Sunday night until 6am Monday morning, then we tagged at the door and I went to work. He was home playing Mr. Mom all day on no sleep. Apparently he closed his eyes briefly around 11/11:30 (or about an hour or so) and the next thing he remembered was waking up to Caedmon telling him it was time to get up. He asked where Savannah was and Caedmon said she'd gone to bed. When Matt went in her room to check on her, Savannah was asleep in her bed. She'd put herself to bed (without lunch even). It's cute and sad all at the sametime.
No comments:
Post a Comment