1. March already! Wow, almost ¼ of the way through the year.
2. There were so many funny things I thought I’d wait to post until today and now I can’t seem to remember any of them.
3. I think I need to change my diet or something. I’ve already eliminated milk, but it seems as though I may have to eliminate all dairy. In the words of Matt & Caedmon “oh my gut!”
4. Saturday I had as close to a day to myself as I will get. I had a baby shower (it happened to be pedicures and lunch) in the morning, then ran some errands alone, then headed off to a French cooking class. I have to admit the cooking class was good. They make cooking look so stinking easy.
5. I’ve been recruited to teach Sunday School every 4th Sunday of the month…to 5th and 6th graders. I’m scared, really scared!
6. Savannah is into this princess stuff 100% - I bought her a tutu, wand and tiara. She wore it for 3 straight days. She also will wear this silver star ring w/ a picture of Princess Tiana (Princess and the Frog) on index finger. One day we will lose that ring and she is going to be one sad princess.
7. We finished reading Caedmon his first ever Chapter book (LJ – you can stop laughing at the term chapter book). We read him “Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs” (the movie version) and I think it only took us about 17 days, about a chapter a night. Now we’ve moved on to reading “Up”, of course in the Chapter form.
8. Speaking of books – I’m hooked on the Sookie Stackhouse series. I think I’ve read the first four books in about 10 days. It’s almost as addicting as the Twilight Series (personally I prefer Twilight to these, but it’s a nice substitute).
9. I know its March and most people are ready for Spring, but if we could just have one seriously great snow storm I’d be happy. You know the paralyzing kind – I could use a couple days at home.
10. I signed us up for Netflix yesterday. I do believe we’re probably the only people in the world who hadn’t signed up. There really are no good video stores around our house, Redbox always has the worst selection these days – so I sucked it up and went for it. Now, Matt and I will argue over whose movie gets to be #1 in our queue.
No comments:
Post a Comment