1. I just wanted to let you know we paid off Matt’s truck yesterday! Yippee. It only took us one year and five months from the time we decided to do it to actually get it done. But none of that matters, because we did it!
2. Caedmon is terrified of thunder storms (he tends to get thunder and lightening mixed up and will say he is afraid of lightening). We had a big one roll through Sunday night. You better believe he was in our bed at the first sounds of thunder.
3. After sleeping with us the duration of the night and snoring that sounded like what I imagine a Grizzly bear sounds like when he snores, he woke up wheezing terribly (in fact I almost panicked because for a few seconds I thought he couldn’t breath) and had a barking cough. No fever though. I took him to Nonni’s (Matt’s mom) anyway so I could work for a few hours and planned to take him to the doctors, but when I called to check on him he sounded 100% better and told me he was feeling good. I’ll probably regret not taking him to the doctor when we go out of town this weekend. Everything gets worse when you are out of town.
4. My sister’s other goat (they have three grown goats I believe, two of which have babies now and one due later this spring) had two kids last week, Fred Astaire and Humphrey Bogart.
5. Savannah has a friend! That sounded awful didn’t it. She played with Camryn (who is almost 3) Saturday night…as in played WITH her. Not beside her, but with her. Without Caedmon or Camryn’s brother around. My baby is growing up.
6. Sav is totally into skirts and dresses these days. Pants and shorts are the devil.
7. Carters just opened an online store, www.carters.com, with the outlet prices! That’s bad news for my wallet. Their prices are just right and their clothes seem to last longer than Old Navy, so Carters is a winner in our house.
8. Matt helped a neighbor take down a dead tree Saturday; the tree ended up falling on his house. Luckily the damage was superficial (we hope). All I can do is shake my head in disbelief.
9. I taught Sunday school this past week….it is actually the 3rd-5th grade class. No one seemed to be any more morally corrupt when they left than they were when they entered, so I considered it a success.
10. Did I mention we paid off Matt’s truck! Whoppee!
2 comments:
Yeah for the truck! Carters really is great... just not so great when it's 5 minutes from me... it's too easy to slip in and buy stuff! haha! Oh and I LOVE the goats names! :)
GREAT post!
Great job paying off the truck! I know you feel proud of yourselves and I believe DR would be proud too!:)
Post a Comment