1. We survived the snow.
2. We moved Caedmon into a Big Boy car seat a few weeks ago. He now uses the lap belt along w/ a booster seat with a back.
3. I’m so tired. I feel like the last week has been one big blur. I want things to slow down but even then my mind is racing 1000 miles per hour with things that need to get done.
4. We burned all of our photos from the time Caedmon was born until shortly after Savannah was born onto CDs. Yeah well I went to pull some photos off those CDs the other day and they are ruined. They have what appear to be watery spots on the back of the discs and my computer won’t load the pictures. I’m so ill over this, just sick to my stomach. I’m going to see if the Video dept at work can fix it. If not, I may actually pay someone to try and restore these. Keep your fingers crossed.
5. A couple things on my to do list: create Caedmon’s 4 yr old montage and a Shutterfly photo book. He’s the star of the week at school the week of his birthday and he can bring in a photo album. Well being the horrible mother I am – everything is digital – SO…when the CDs of his birth and first 2 years won’t open, I can’t very well make a good photo book for him. Again, sick to my stomach.
6. Savannah ran smack into the corner of the wall the other night (right after the pants pictures). Yeap, she’s got a nice bruise and straight line down her forehead.
7. The kids don’t have school today because of the remnants of the snow.
8. Matt made it home Sunday at 1pm, which was actually better than Saturday night at 11:30. I sure didn’t want to drive at night w/ snow and ice on the roads to pick him up.
9. Caedmon slept through the night in his bed all night long last night. That is probably the first time in almost 3 weeks.
10. I made the mistake of showing Caedmon this cake book last night. He now wants a dump truck cake, a bug cake, a race track cake, a dinosaur cake, and a train cake for his birthday. Oh yeah, and I can make Savannah the pink pony cake too! Lucky me!
2. We moved Caedmon into a Big Boy car seat a few weeks ago. He now uses the lap belt along w/ a booster seat with a back.
3. I’m so tired. I feel like the last week has been one big blur. I want things to slow down but even then my mind is racing 1000 miles per hour with things that need to get done.
4. We burned all of our photos from the time Caedmon was born until shortly after Savannah was born onto CDs. Yeah well I went to pull some photos off those CDs the other day and they are ruined. They have what appear to be watery spots on the back of the discs and my computer won’t load the pictures. I’m so ill over this, just sick to my stomach. I’m going to see if the Video dept at work can fix it. If not, I may actually pay someone to try and restore these. Keep your fingers crossed.
5. A couple things on my to do list: create Caedmon’s 4 yr old montage and a Shutterfly photo book. He’s the star of the week at school the week of his birthday and he can bring in a photo album. Well being the horrible mother I am – everything is digital – SO…when the CDs of his birth and first 2 years won’t open, I can’t very well make a good photo book for him. Again, sick to my stomach.
6. Savannah ran smack into the corner of the wall the other night (right after the pants pictures). Yeap, she’s got a nice bruise and straight line down her forehead.
7. The kids don’t have school today because of the remnants of the snow.
8. Matt made it home Sunday at 1pm, which was actually better than Saturday night at 11:30. I sure didn’t want to drive at night w/ snow and ice on the roads to pick him up.
9. Caedmon slept through the night in his bed all night long last night. That is probably the first time in almost 3 weeks.
10. I made the mistake of showing Caedmon this cake book last night. He now wants a dump truck cake, a bug cake, a race track cake, a dinosaur cake, and a train cake for his birthday. Oh yeah, and I can make Savannah the pink pony cake too! Lucky me!
No comments:
Post a Comment