1. I bet you were wondering where I was!
2. No place special; life was just lifing.
3. Caedmon told Savannah to be patient the other day. Her reply "I not patient, I Princess." Damn straight, sister!
4. I finally found an end table for our living room couch. We've only lived in this house over 2.5 years.
5. It's amazing how an end table and a nice lamp can soften up a room.
6. Matt and I had a date night Friday. Who knew there was this tiny Italian joint less than three miles from our house with some incredible food?!?!?
7. I'm failing when it comes to my New Year's Resolutions.
8. I'm up to running 7.5 miles! I'm over half way there (half marathon is 13.1 miles). The cRaZy part is I'm actually running the entire time.
9. Caedmon & Savannah both went horseback riding (without a parent on the horse) Saturday. They loved it!!
10. It was the one time I didn't bring my camera and I sure wish I had.
No comments:
Post a Comment