Yeap, two hours is how long it took my two trick or treaters to collect 7.5 lbs of candy. Can you believe it? I'm thinking my coworkers will love me this week because there is no way we will ever eat 7.5lbs of candy, nor do we need to!
Caedmon definitely got into trick or treating this year. Last year it was us walking him from house to house but this year he was dragging us from house to house. Savannah was a bit timid; I think the whole concept of dressing up, going to stranger's homes, and talking to them was a little over her head. But she was a pro at picking out purple and pink boxes of nerds!
Enjoy the pictures!




3 comments:
They look ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the UPS costume. OMG, too cute and Savannah looks adorable as always! Great pics!
O my, the uber super cuteness. 7.5 lbs?! did you guys take a wagon?
Post a Comment