Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Quarter Sized

Wordless Wednesday will happen on Thursday this week. Birthday party pictures aren't quite ready yet.

Savannah's 2 year old well baby stats:

Weight: 25lbs,1oz
Height: 33 inches

She's in the 25th percentile for height and weight; she's quarter sized as Dr. Gigi called her. She's been in the 25th percentile since she was born; she'll just be a shorty her whole life.

Other than that, Dr. Gigi said not to worry about her right foot that still turns inward when she walks. She can't jump where she gets both feet off the ground at the same time, but she does do the one foot up, hop, one foot on the ground jump. She's talking in full sentences, "More shake shake milk please Daddy" (aka chocolate milk). She can mumble through her ABCs, can count to 3 regularly and 6 on occassion. She's just growing right along and thriving.

Dr. Gigi did recommend we keep the paci to the bedroom, for ouchies, etc which we already do. We tried to take the paci away last night, cold turkey, but that didn't go over so well. She cried for a good 10 minutes and then I laid down with her. As I was leaving she started screaming again, so I gave her the paci. She rolled over and was probably asleep before I made it down the stairs. We'll hold off on that for now.

She did get two shots; Caedmon got one (both got the flu shot).

Thank God for healthy babies!

No comments: