Tuesday, September 29, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. I’m a complete idiot…this is what happens when you take both kids to a doctor’s appointment (thus not fully focusing on what the doctor says). We have to take a stool sample from Caedmon. They gave us three plastic containers to put a “sample” in. Well my dumb self was scooping a little “stinky” from each “bathroom session” into EACH container (combining stinkies). Last night Matt stopped me and asked “What are you doing?” Apparently you are supposed to put one “stinky sample” in one container, a completely different “stinky sample” in the other container, etc. So we have to START ALL OVER!!!! ERRRR.
***UPDATE: The nurse just called me back. I WAS doing it right! Ha!

2. I think I forgot to put mascara on this morning and I’m paranoid about it for some reason.

3. Savannah, bless her sweet heart, is a mess when she gets out of school. On the way home Thursday she kept saying to me “need nap, need nap”. I get her inside and was trying to get lunch ready when she said “nap, I go nap”. So I put her down without lunch and she slept until after 4.

4. Matt’s kicking butt in our yard! He’s mowed twice in 10 days (that is a first), edged, blown off the sidewalk and driveway, rented a split seeder and bought grass seed… he’s even contacted The Weedman, to let them know that when we’re done w/ all this they’ll need to come back and do their thing (whatever it is they do).

5. Friday Matt and I are going on a date. We never go on a date. We go out w/ friends fairly often but never just the two of us. I have no idea what we’re going to do.

6. It was 51 degrees when I got into my car this morning and apparently I’m low on washer fluid (hint, hint…Matt if you are reading this!)

7. Less than three months until Christmas and less than two months until Thanksgiving.

8. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and I’m excited that we’re traveling to upstate NY this year, so Great Grandmother Marg and Matt’s family can finally meet the kids.

9. Matt and I got married on Thanksgiving weekend five years ago. I don’t love Thanksgiving so much that we got married on it, but I have special family that live in Washington state and I wasn’t going to get married until they could be there, so we killed two birds with one stone.

10. Matt’s outside my work with the kids, so I’m going go give them hugs and kisses before they go to school. Later!

No comments: