1. You would have thought I cut off Caedmon's right arm the way he threw a fit last night when I put his Yankee blanket (his gigi yankee blanket) in the washer. O.M.G!!! He was crying; he was so mad at me that he asked to call his Dad! So I let him call Matt, who is out of town for his guy trip. Of course by the time Matt answered, Caedmon had forgotten why he was mad!
2. Five days until we leave for the beach! This means no work for 10 whole days! Sounds completely heavenly; however, I know those 10 days will fly by and I'll be back at work in no time.
3. My nephew starts Kindergarden today. Good luck Aiden!
4. I'm thinking of stapling Caedmon's sheets and bedspread to his mattress. How can they possibly end up on the floor e.v.e.r.y.d.a.y???
5. Savannah went pee pee on the potty twice the past weekend. Yay! I'm not serious about potty training her right now, but I'm getting her used to the concept and trying to recognize the sensation.
6. Can I tell you how excited I am for Fall television to resume? 90210, Grey's, Private Practice...that's only a few.
7. Two weeks until preschool starts. Orientation is during the 'school' day. I don't really think it's the greatest idea because it's not going to turn out well when Matt and I show up in Savannah's class in the middle of the morning, during her first week of school, only to leave again an hour later.
8. My new addicition...Chocolate Soy Milk. I tend to want to munch on the kid's snacks after they are in bed (cookies and milk are my weakness). The chocolate soy milk seems to take the edge off.
9. Caedmon has started reading speed limit signs. He's great at calling out 45, but if we come across a 35mph sign he calls it "three forty five".
10. Savannah is becoming the sweetest little girl. She's still very strong willed; a passionate little thing, but my goodness she grows into a little girl more and more every day.
1 comment:
man, i needed Caed the other day while I was driving 60 in a 35! He could have called it out to me before the police officer called it out to me!
Post a Comment