Tuesday, June 30, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. I'm not in a great mood today, so if my 10 on Tuesday is less than chipper I apologize now.

2. Savannah has started to say Caedmon's name and it's the cutest thing ever! "Amon, Amon, No Amon, Mine Amon"

3. Caedmon's potty mouth has gotten out of control. Everything is poop and butt. Ugh. We have a new rule, "no potty talk outside the bathroom." Is it a boy thing?

4. Work is crazy. It's busy, too much is going on. I'm working with a new guy and while I like him, I'm over "training" him and being asked to do x and y for him. This may play into #1 a little bit. Not to mention he's at work everyday by 6am. Why can't he be normal and just come in at 8am like everyone else? I like to ease my way into my job in the mornings, not just jump right in.

5. Matt's working this weekend, so I'm a one man show. I believe we're heading to Apex for their Old Town 4th Festival w/ friends Saturday morning.

6. We've also been invited to go see the "firetruck works" at the fairgrounds with our neighbors. My original plan was just to head to the local shopping center for their fire works since I'll have both kids, but I may decide to take our neighbors up on their offer.

7. My goodness, can you believe today is June 30? We're over half way to Christmas...wasn't it JUST Christmas?

8. I've gone to the dark side. After refusing to read a single line from the Twilight series books or even watching the movie....it happened. I saw the first book, Twilight, at TJMaxx for $6.99 and thought "why not." It is stinks, I only lost $6.99. I'm hooked. Totally. I'm not even a Vampire fan, but it's not really about Vampires. It's more a love story/adventure kind of story.

9. We watched Twilight last night, totally not as good as the book. But Kristen Stewart did not completely ruin it for me the way I thought she would.

10. I secretly wish to be at home, snug in my bed, ready these books. I'm a dork.

~ Amanda

2 comments:

Erica Walters said...

#3 - Totally a boy thing. I actually caught my husband trying to show my 3 year old how to make his arm pits talk..you know what I'm talking about...uughh..boys are disgusting..it's amazing they find people that want to marry them:)

Crissie said...

Wait till Savannah picks it up and starts to echo Caed.

"You're a poopbutt" is what Caed will say, then Sav follows with "POOPBUTT, POOPBUTT, POOPBUTT...." at the top of her lungs. Tell her to stop and she'll yell it louder...it's especially effective when you are out in public, or church...then it's REALLY funny...