2. We're having cake and presents tonight.
3. I think this is the first year ever I don't have a cake made for him. It's not for lack of thought, as I've thought about what kind of cake to make him a thousand times. I've just not put anything together yet.
4. Thursday we're going to Khanki for dinner w/ the family for Matt's birthday.
5. I've learned to never buy Matt clothes as a present, well anytime really. He is so picky he'll just return everything. I now know how my mom felt when she went shopping for us.
6. I hope he likes his gifts.
7. His Grandma Pat sent a birthday card and inside it was a picture of him when he was 5 years old on the beach with mounds of jet black hair blowing in the breeze and a crooked smile on his face. It's a cute picture but when I showed it to Caedmon he said "uh, I don't want to see that. Put that away." I really don't know what that means. :)
8. Matt turns 29 years old today.
9. Matt is O positive and when he was born he had to have two blood transfusion due to his mom being O negative. Her blood developed an antibody for his positive factor and it was her antibody that was attacking the blood in his system. They had the rhogan shot when he was a baby, but because his sister Nicole was RH negative, there was no need for his mom to get the shot. However, at some point either she had a missed miscarriage or Matt's blood was getting into his Mom's system (rare, but apparently possible) and that is what caused this.
10. Happy 29th Birthday Matty Bo!
PS. I'm not sure if I'm digging this new layout. Even when I upload my pictures as 'small' they come out large. I feel like my sidebar and main posting area are too close together....I'm just not 100% sure I dig it.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Matt! He's a BABY :o) - oh to be 29 again!
Post a Comment