Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday my little Caedy-bug!

Oh my, where does the time go? You have become such a darling little man. Your Daddy and I look at each other in amazement of you everyday. You have brought so much happiness and love to our lives; a love we never knew existed. You have changed our lives for the better and we can not imagine not having you as our son.

Your favorite toys are your Disney Cars and Thomas trains. Your favorite movie is Cars. You love to help Daddy with projects around the house. You love to be outside. You still love your Yankee Blankees and your thumb still finds it's way to your mouth every now and then. You love cookies and shake shake milk (aka Chocolate milk). Your most recent addiction is Go Diego Go. You love to help me bake. You love to feed the ducks at Lake Lynn. You love your little Savannah so much and you're the best brother a girl could have.

You are an independent little guy now. You're completely potty trained; you go completely on your own. You're starting to like your privacy and have no problem telling us to "get out". You've been sleeping in your big boy bed for over a year now. You love to earn money by helping to bring the groceries in and by putting your shoes and coats in the closet. You can brush your teeth all by yourself, put on your shoes, and dress and undress yourself.

At your 3 year check up you weighed 31.5 lbs and were 37.5 inches tall, right at the 50th percentile for both.

Three years ago you came into our lives and our lives will never be the same. You made me a mommy and I'm the luckiest momma because of you.

Happy Birthday Caedmonster! We love you so much.

Love,
Daddy, Momma, Savannah and Molly!

3 comments:

Dana Corey said...

I watched the whole thing... so special and he is adorable. I can't wait for James to start talking more.

Libby said...

Happy Birthday Cademon! Have a super day buddy!

Kelly said...

Awww! Happy Birthday, Caedmon! What a fun montage. I loved watching it. I can't believe how much more grown up he looks at the end. He's a big boy now!!!