Santa brought the kids Anywhere Chairs from PBK. They love these things. If you don't have one, you must get one. Even my four year old nephew loved it over Christmas. Every little one that walks into our house goes straight for these chairs.
Today was a super rainy afternoon...it went from really beautiful (but windy) to pouring in a matter of minutes. So we parked our tushies in front of the television and mellowed out for a while...or so that was my plan. Thing 1 and Thing 2 decided it was time to wrestle...and don't feel bad for Savannah. While she maybe a tiny little thing, Caedmon isn't always the agressor...she can dish it out with the best of them.
While we were playing I happened to look up and through the blinds I could see it was almost orange looking outside. So I opened the front door to see a double rainbow right across the street. The wild part was if you looked to the north of our house you could see where the rainbow ended.







2 comments:
I haven't seen a rainbow is so long...lucky you! James loves his PBK chair also. He will sit in it and read forever.. he has also colored on in with black pen and I need to get another cover.
Hollys girls have these chairs and they LOVE Them too!!!! Guess it's in my future to buy one also!
Beautiful rainbow!
Post a Comment