Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sick Savannah

Poor baby girl woke up w/ a stomach bug. It's only 12:45 and she's vomited 7 times today. If she's not asleep, she's vomitting about once every 30 minutes. Sadly, I'm running out of clean bunnies and the washer and dryer are slower at cleaning then than she is at vomitting on them. Plus, I wasn't so lucky this last time and took the biggest hit. Ugh. The joys of motherhood.

Caedmon stayed at Nonni's today. I'm hoping by keeping them separated as much as possible he can avoid this bug, so Momma needs to start cleaning house and disinfecting everything.

On a good note: both kids got into the preschool I wanted them in and on the days I wanted. Caedmon will attend Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays from 9:15 to 12:15 and Savannah will attend Tuesday and Thursdays from 9:15 to 12:15. Caedmon is very excited and I don't think he can wait until September!

No comments: