My older sister has a blog, Doodling Antic, and her post this morning reminded me of something that happened last night at Target. Here is her post: Matchmaker.
Last night we loaded everyone up and went to Target (big whoop!) to get the kid's prescriptions filled. I intentionally had Matt come w/ me because I knew if I went alone or with the kids I'd spend more money than necessary (we walked out of their $37 poorer rather than $137!). So while we're walking and waiting, some how (I don't know how it happened...haha) I got separated from Matt, Caedmon and Savannah. After I finish my laps around the store I walk back to where I last saw them. Of course Matt is standing there flicking me off. Then Caedmon yells down the aisle "Momma you need to say you're sorry to Daddy".
Damn it, busted.
Last night we loaded everyone up and went to Target (big whoop!) to get the kid's prescriptions filled. I intentionally had Matt come w/ me because I knew if I went alone or with the kids I'd spend more money than necessary (we walked out of their $37 poorer rather than $137!). So while we're walking and waiting, some how (I don't know how it happened...haha) I got separated from Matt, Caedmon and Savannah. After I finish my laps around the store I walk back to where I last saw them. Of course Matt is standing there flicking me off. Then Caedmon yells down the aisle "Momma you need to say you're sorry to Daddy".
Damn it, busted.
2 comments:
Hahaha! I love it! It's amazing how easy it is to get "lost" while in such a large store! Sometimes Mommies need a quiet, sane moment where not everyone is staring at you or you kids!!!!!!
I think Daddy owed Mommy an apology. He was the one using "mad words" as Emma would call them. :) You have a right to get "lost" from time to time
Post a Comment