Monday, December 15, 2008

Disney on Ice: World of Fantasy

Thank you Gigi and Poppy who took us to see Disney on Ice Saturday morning. Everyone had a great time and everyone was very tired by the time we got home!!!











::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Matt and I are doing something right! On the way back from Disney on Ice our back seat was full with 3 kiddos. It was Savannah with Aiden in the middle and Caedmon behind the Driver. Savannah isn't used to having people in the middle seat, so of course she's sticking her little fingers in Aiden's ear, grabbing his face, etc. Matt and I hear Aiden say "Leave me alone Savannah" and then we hear Caedmon say "Be nice to my sister!".

I think I teared up a little.

2 comments:

Crissie said...

We were there too!
OMG - 12$ for freaking cotton candy with a stupid foam hat on it...are you serious!?!

Kelly said...

Awww! That is so cute! Caedmon's already looking out for his baby sister!