Sadly, Matt and I have a Memorial service to go to tonight. Cynthia Currin Twisdale suffered from cancer for a couple years and lost her fight Monday. I used to baby sit her kids, my Dad works her husband in Oxford. My heart goes out to Doug, Jessi and Laura. So tonight Matt and I will be in Oxford.
Before I forget these little Caedmon funnies I wanted to share with you how his mind works.

** Saturday we are in Barnes and Noble. Here is the conversation I had with Caedmon: Caedmon: Hey, I have a secre-let. Amanda: You have a secre-let? (I look quizzically at Matt wondering where he learned what a secret was).... Caedmon: Yes, c'mon over here now Amanda: What's up? Caedmon: They have trains here Seriously? Trains? Do you think about anything else????
** Monday night we were at our Small Group. There was a little 3.5 y/o girl there and she and Caedmon were playing beautifully. In fact they were actually whispering while the 'grown ups' were talking. Matt went to say something and Caedmon turns to him, pats his knee, and says "Shhhh Daddy, whisper". It's good to know he's listening to us.
** Last night I asked Caedmon if he was a baby. He said no. I asked him, well what are you. He replied "Caedmon Something".
Before I forget these little Caedmon funnies I wanted to share with you how his mind works.

** Saturday we are in Barnes and Noble. Here is the conversation I had with Caedmon: Caedmon: Hey, I have a secre-let. Amanda: You have a secre-let? (I look quizzically at Matt wondering where he learned what a secret was).... Caedmon: Yes, c'mon over here now Amanda: What's up? Caedmon: They have trains here Seriously? Trains? Do you think about anything else????
** Monday night we were at our Small Group. There was a little 3.5 y/o girl there and she and Caedmon were playing beautifully. In fact they were actually whispering while the 'grown ups' were talking. Matt went to say something and Caedmon turns to him, pats his knee, and says "Shhhh Daddy, whisper". It's good to know he's listening to us.
** Last night I asked Caedmon if he was a baby. He said no. I asked him, well what are you. He replied "Caedmon Something".
In Savannah news, she is getting her top two teeth and is freaking miserable. She cries going to bed, wakes up crying, whines throughout the day. Poor girl. I wish those teeth would just poke through already!
2 comments:
Your kids are so cute! I love how Savy is playing with the lens cap...I have a few of those pics myself! Haha!
I am very sorry to hear about your loss. Hugs.
Thats my so ultra cool nephew! I'm not going to comment about the background singer! HB
Post a Comment