It was a busy weekend at the Bouleris house.
Friday night I threw Matt a surprise party and he was surprised! Thanks to everyone who came out. I only have a few pictures uploaded...sorry!
Friday night I threw Matt a surprise party and he was surprised! Thanks to everyone who came out. I only have a few pictures uploaded...sorry!
My sister, Danielle, and my new Brother in law, HB
Me and Amanda
Saturday Savannah and I did the "girl" thing and attended a shower of a friend from College. Cheryl is due in July w/ a little boy!
Myself, Savannah & Tiffany
Baby Addison (7wks) and Savannah
"Oh little girl, you have so much to learn. I'll teach you"
Tiffany, Addison & Kyle
Mom to be Cheryl & Savannah
Random Savannah Pictures


Sunday was Cody's birthday party! Cody is the son of our old neighbor's. Caedmon had a blast jumping in the Bounce House and driving the tractor. Savannah was chill as usual. It was a great time w/ good food and cake! Happy Birthday Cody Bug! The pictures haven't been editted. I ran out of time.
Cody and Aidan
Caedmon
Bridget and Caedmon rough housing
Cody - the Birthday boy
Aidan driving the tractor
Yummy cake!
Bridget, B-Ho!
Yes, it's a requirement to take your shirt off to eat cake!
The "Crew"
Bridget & Cody, Sister & Brother
Bridget holding Savannah
Happy Birthday Cody!
2 comments:
Geez!...You guys must be exhausted!!! Thanks so much for coming Sunday - rest up...Bridget's b-day is right around the corner!!!
Really cute pictures Amanda. How's life been since leaving the board? I think there's a lot of girls from the board that still miss you.
Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment