Thursday night we went straight to the "Barn Apartment" that Danielle and HB live in. My parents brought down their RV/Camper thingy and the four of us slept on the "bus" as Caedmon called it. Surprisingly everyone slept very well and slept all night.
Friday we hung out at the Farm and met Rufus, the new calf. It had been soooooo cold and rainy until 4pm when we started the rehearsal. It started to clear up and actually felt nice outside. Thank goodness because I had packed Caedmon shorts (yes, I did check the weather channel before we left and it said 71 degrees for Friday - plus I really wanted Caedmon and Savannah to wear their first matching outfit).

Danielle and HB at the Pig Pickin'

Caedmon fell in love with these fire trucks!



Gigi and Savannah
Ha- Our attempt at a family picture; the kids had a different idea.

After the rehearsal and pig pickin' we went back to the hotel and turned in fairly early. Saturday morning we had breakfast at the hotel. Very yummy!! While we were eating Danielle and my dad walked in and had breakfast together. It was really sweet, the two of them at a table together!
Caedmon and Matt visit Amazement Park (or something like that) while Savannah and I went with the girls to get our hair and make up done. She was a champ and everyone just loved her (of course)!
The wedding went very well. They did end up having it inside rather than the Garden outside the church because it was so wet from all the rain. While I was standing at the front of the church I look at Matt and Caedmon (who were sitting in the back of the church) and Caedmon is eating a Hot Dog and Matt raises up a bottle of Chocolate Milk...boys- you can't take them anywhere.
The reception was nice. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of my kids at the reception because I didn't have a chance to pull out my camera until Matt took the kids back to the hotel.
Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Howlett "HB" Hunter
Me & Danielle
My Dad sporting the McLaurin plaid Kilt.
Ring Bearer, aka Cousin Aiden
Did you know he is also an elephant?
Danielle as she is about to toss the bouquet.
Ariel, the flower girl, she was sad when HB & Danielle drove off.
HB & Danielle left this morning for San Francisco. They didn't really have a plan (other than a hotel room)...they were just going to wing it and decide where they wanted to visit once they got there. Enjoy all the pictures and sorry for the long, rambling post today! Congratulations!!



1 comment:
Your pictures are phenomenal! I've seen fantastic pictures from you and Alaina and I can't wait to see the pro's. I'm so glad you could come up and be a part of everything - I wouldn't have it any other way. I hope you enjoyed it as much as HB & I did. -Danielle
Post a Comment