Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hump Day Randomness

Is your second toe longer than your first? Yes
Do you have a favorite type of pen? I really like the Bic ReAction Gel ones
Look at your planner for March 14, what are you doing? It's blank but I know I'm working 7-4 and then Jenny is coming up to prepare for Danielle's shower
What color are your toenails usually? Clear
What was the last thing you highlighted? My WIP (work in progress) spreadsheet
What color are your bedroom curtains? We don't have curtains, just blinds
What color are the seats in your car? Grey
Have you ever had a black and white cat? No
What is the last thing you put a stamp on? A letter
Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming? No one
Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time? Saturday morning for a Kids consignment sale
Who is the last baby that you held? Savannah
Do you know of any twins with rhyming names? Nope
Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste? Not really; it doesn't leave my mouth feeling very fresh
What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago? Saturn Ion
Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators. ECU Pirates
Last time you went to Six Flags? Never been
Do you have any wallpaper in your house? Nope- wait there is a border in the kids bathroom that was there when we bought the house
Closest thing to you that is yellow: Sticky notes
Last person to give you a business card? Sherry Dixon
Who is the last person you wrote a check to? Carters Outlet
Closest framed picture to you? The one of Matt and I on our wedding day as we are arriving to the reception
Last time you had someone cook for you? Two nights ago
Have you ever applied for welfare? No
How many emails do you have? I have 5 in my inbox at work, but 4 of those can be deleted
Last time you received flowers/flower? Caedmon picked one for me last week
Do you think the sanctity of marriage is meant for only a man & woman? No it can apply to any two people who are committed to each other
What are you listening to right now? The clicking of keyboards and someone checking their voicemail on speaker (gotta love that idiot)
Do you play air guitar? Nah
Do you have any Willow Tree figurines? I love them
What is your high school's rival mascot? Hmmm, rival? I don't remember
Who is the last person you talked to from high school? I spoke to Tiff via email the other day
Last time you used hand sanitizer? Earlier this morning; it sits on my desk
Would you like to learn to play the drums? Nah I would rather learn to play the guitar
What color are the blinds in your living room? White
What is in your inbox at work? Emails ??? What else would there be
Last thing you read in the newspaper? Do the Sunday sale ads count?
What was the last pageant you attended? Um...I don't know if I've ever attended a pageant.
What is the last place you bought pizza from? Papa Johns
Have you ever worn a crown? For play
What is the last thing you stapled? My WIP (work in progress) spreadsheets
Did you ever drink clear Pepsi? Do they still make that crap?
Are you ticklish? I can be if I want to be.
Last time you saw fireworks? It's been a while since I've seen a good fireworks show.
Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut? The last time I REMEMBER having one I was pregnant with Caedmon, but I'm sure I've had one since.
Who is the last person that left you a message on your cell? My Dad
Last time you parked under a carport? I park in a garage every night does that count?
Do you have a black dog? No, she's tan and white.
Do you have any pickles in your fridge? I don't think we do.
Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of? Savannah - big and brown with beautifully long, naturaly curled eyelashes
Last time you saw a semi truck? Probably this morning
Do you remember Ugly Kid Joe? The name is familiar
Do you have a little black dress? I have a couple - do I wear them?...nah!

No comments: