Thursday, March 20, 2008

6 Months Old...Where does the time go?

1/2 a year, 6 months, 26 weeks, 182 days,
4,368 hours...

Slow down; you're growing too fast. Time is passing way too quickly. The last six months has brought a lot our way: happiness, sadness, double strollers, endless hours of rocking, laughter, tears, sleepless nights, afternoon naps...

Savy had her 6 month wellness visit this afternoon. She's 15lbs, 6oz (45th percentile) and 24.5" long (about 10th percentile). She's doing well. Dr B's only suggestion was to get her eating more solids, which she isn't a huge fan of but maybe some real baby food will change her mind. I switched her carseat last night too. She's now rear facing in the Britax carseat and Caedmon got a new one that can convert into a booster seat when it's time (which won't be for a long time). Oh and how could I forget, she's been sleeping from 6:30pm until 5:30/6:30am! Can I get a hell yeah?!?!?!?!

Caedmon came up with a nickname for Savannah as well. He calls her "Sissy Cakes"...

Happy Six Month Birthday Savannah Lake!!!






And one of Big Brother for good measure...it only took 2 years, 1 month, and 2 days to be able to give him a mohawk.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Happy half birthday, Savannah! I can't get over how much she looks like her brother.

Libby said...

Happy 6 month bday Savannah! You are too cute for words!